Junior Graphic Designer/Digitizer/Marketing Assistant/Embroidery Coordinator
- Control overall function of embroidery, screen printing and digitising of logos to be done on clothing purchased by clients
- Do ad hoc graphic design work on request
- Keep records of designs and embroidery or screen printing done for clients for future repeat work
- Liaise with clients regarding logo and specifications and embroiderer and ensure that embroidery and screen printing is done correct and on time as promised
- Liaise with salespeople and buyers on backorders of clothing and ensure timelines are properly communicated with clients
- Meet with clients to discuss requirements and designs obtaining samples and logos
- Create job cards and approval documents
- Ensure all requirements are properly communicated with embroiderer or screen printer
- Obtain final approval from client before commencing with embroidery or screen printing
- Correct quantities of clothing are delivered to embroiderer or screen printer and that correct quantities are returned
- Work done on the clothing was done correctly before delivery to the client
- Schedule collection and delivery of clothing to and from embroiderer or screen printer as needed with dispatch/sales consultant
- Schedule delivery to client together with salesperson
- Follow up with client to ensure that work was done correct and according to expectation
- Matric essential
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Be able to identify and implement own systems and procedures
- Friendly and warm personality
- Attention to detail needed
- Working knowledge of digitizing
- Driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year previous work experience
- Experience in Adobe Suite
- Graphic Design qualification or relevant work experience will be to your advantage. Please send a portfolio of work with your application.
Salary to be discussed during interview.
Appointment is subject to a 3-month probation period.
Interested applicants must please forward their cv’s to email@example.com.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements above.